9.05.2011

Twenty-Four

I've never dove so deep without someone by my side,
Or someone grasping my ankles as we desended.
Not to say I haven't been looking for that one,
But I feel better leaving all of their souls in-tact.
I wish I could say the same of the flesh and bone.
But I left that cliché gnawed and broken,
Stuck and stuffed and starving for more.
* * *
Today I got a great deal on apathy and being alone.
I've never seen the price this low; I bought in bulk.
So I will slowly chip away at this brick of banality,
Too preoccupied to get in anyone's way.
And no one will get hurt.
No one will get lost.
No one will get mad.

2 comments:

  1. i would set it on what i put up top and maybe you can experiment with the pod setting. i bet youcould get some decent mileage, if a person took some time with it.



    RS Gold
    Tera Gold

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet youcould get some reasonable usage, if a individual took a while with it.

    Ergo baby infant insert
    ergo baby carrier

    ReplyDelete