2.25.2010

FOG

We used to be scared that the world is ending,
Now we are just curious.
I think it will be colorful.

My sister and brother keep dreaming I'm dead.
I don't know what to tell them besides, "I'll try not to."
I thought I was done playing Subtle Suicide,
But these omens are raping me of the hope I was sure I had...

I'm too old to learn how to talk all over again,
But I should tell you soon
That you are in love with fog personified,
If you could even call this personhood.
Let's just stop at fog.

You are in love with Fog.

4 comments:

  1. I, too, write all the time, but you already knew that. it's becoming all I do with my free time lately, besides drawing. I'll have a fat fukkin illustrated book in no time. people say it's good. I think they're jus being polite. anyways, am I in love with fog? and PS, I kind of think the omens (sleep paralysis - I'll have to tell you more about these in detail) are for me. most of the time I don't think I'll be around much longer. something bad is just gonna happen, and that will be that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you remember what you used to hide between your thighs? should a tree be pruned? do you understand that the walls around you were put up by you? do you dance? do you still find bits of unfinished sentences in the back of your teeth? how is your health?

    ReplyDelete